Wednesday 30 January 2013

Currently...week 2!

I really enjoyed writing this post last week so I am persevering for another week! 

WATCHING...
Lots of movies! Over the weekend I've watched: The Impossible, The Promised Land and Robot & Frank.

LISTENING... 
Mostly listening to the radio particularly the Triple J Hottest 100 over the weekend. I have also had "My Number" by Foals on repeat in my car.
  
PLANNING...
Currently planning which design course I am going to do and how many units to study at a time. I would love to do it full time but I also work 40 hours p/week so don't want to over commit and end up getting burnt out. I am also helping plan my mums 50th Birthday at the end of next month.

THINKING ABOUT...
A million things at the moment - Blogging, money, moving house, study, work, travel! Ahh, overwhelming! One of my new years resolutions was to stop over-thinking everything but I seem to be failing this at the moment. Ohh well at least its all positive.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...
Hopefully moving house towards the end of February. We really want to move into the city so its just a walk to the beach or harbour after work and plenty of restaurants hopefully at our doorstep!

READING...
Blogs, blogs and more blogs! After finishing 'The Kite Runner' last week I definitely need a time out from heavy novels. I have been given 'The Boy In The Stripped Pyjamas' by a colleague so will probably start it in the next few days.

MAKING ME HAPPY...
Life in general at the moment is making me happy. Everything is quite positive in my world at the moment and it is keeping a big smile on my face! Having my husband finished with uni exam's is also making me happy as it means lots more time together....atleast for the next 3 weeks until another semester starts!

Do you update a 'current' post on your blog each week? I love reading these posts so comment below with a link to your blog if this is a post you do!


2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Looks like you've got a lot going on. I sometimes do current posts but not always, I've only done one so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bekka! I love your blog! I have been reading it over the past few weeks. I've just added your blog button to the 'blogs i love' section of my right sidebar. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete