Thursday 24 January 2013

Moments That Make You Smile


I had one of these moments this afternoon. I had been out shopping for a baby shower gift for a friend and was driving home to spend time with the husband. I drove down a windy road I love that has bush on either side of the street (despite being in suburbia), a new song i love came on the radio ("My Number" by Foals) and when I got to the end of the street there was a perfect view of the bright setting sun in a cloudless blue sky. It may not sound like anything special but the mix of hearing a new song love, beautiful scenery and a perfect evening sky just really made me smile. It's moments like these that can really brighten your day!

I snapped a quick photo when I was stopped at traffic lights...


Don't forget to follow me on instagram: @mrsjennachapman


0 comments:

Post a Comment