Wednesday 2 January 2013

3.2.1....HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome to 2013! I love the clean slate a new year brings. I like the feeling of thinking this is the year I will - lose 5kgs/figure out my career/learn yoga/accept my pale skin/join a bookclub.

In 2013, my big plan is to blog. Over the past few years I have spent a lot of time reading blogs and thought, 'hmm that looks fun'. What I have enjoyed most about discovering blogs is the glimpse it gives into peoples lives all around the world and the open and honest conversation that it starts. And that, is what i hope to offer readers through my blog; stories about my daily life, posts about topics that matter to me and hopefully some laughter and fun along the way!

There it is, my somewhat short but equally nerve wracking first post. If you would like to know more about me head to the 'About Me' section or check out my profile.


0 comments:

Post a Comment