Thursday 14 February 2013

Currently...Week 4!

Ahh! With Valentines Day and a busy work schedule I completely forgot about my weekly currently post! Anyway, belatedly, here it is!

WATCHING...
SMASH! I loved the 2 episode season premiere and am so excited to see what happens throughout the season!

I have also been watching the below You Tube clip over and over again and it always makes me laugh hysterically. It is well worth a look!

  
LISTENING...
Nothing really new this week. I've just been listening to a play list Gav and I made for our trip to Kiama last month. Re listening to it makes me remember how great the trip was.
 
PLANNING...
Its my beautiful mums 50th Birthday part next weekend so I am busy planning decorations and a bit of a photo montage - the cheesier the better!

THINKING ABOUT...
How there are so many good, kind people in the world. I have had so many lovely blog comments this week and they really brighten my day!

LOOKING FORWARD TO...
This weekend! Tonight we have a Jets game (if you haven't already noticed, I'm soccer obsessed!), tomorrow I have a gorgeous friends baby shower and tomorrow night we are going to a short film festival. Sunday will be spent as a lazy day, maybe a picnic for lunch and shopping for my mums 50th present. Any present suggestions?

READING...
Unfortunately a busy work week has meant I haven't had time to read anything this week apart from blogs. Hoping my Mindy Kaling book arrives soon so I can get stuck into it!

MAKING ME HAPPY...
My blog! Like i said before I have received such sweet comments this week and I am really starting to feel a part of the blogging community now. I just wish there were more of us in Australia to have meet-ups and cool blog conferences like you lucky Americans!

Again, if you would like to take part in the weekly "currently" post, leave a comment below with a link to your blog so that I can check out your post each week!

Happy Wednesday!

 

2 comments:

  1. Arrrr I totally agree about the Australian blogging community! Wish I knew more of us! Seems to be huge over in the states but not here. There are a lot of 'Mummy Bloggers' haha but I'm after something different! ;-) you're weekend sound fabulous! Busy but fabulous! Glad you are feeling better and back into celebrating life! Have an amazing weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so glad I found you in blog world...I just love reading yours! And i love the "currently" posts...something I should consider doing!

    ReplyDelete